Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR")
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We treat two types of data:
• data provided by the user
• data that we collect automatically
Data provided by the user
When you register on our site we ask you to provide us with some data that you need to proceed with the processing and shipment of your order.
These are, for example, the data we ask for:
• name and surname, billing and shipping address, email address, telephone number and password
Third party data
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement.
Data of minors 16 years
If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data and you can not register with LittleDogsParadise, and in any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
Data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data using the services you use:
• technical data: for example IP address, type of browser, information on your computer, data relative to the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
• data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
1. HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA?
We use the collected data to offer you our service every day, to inform you about our commercial or promotional activities.
1.1. To guarantee you access to our services and improve their provision
We use your information to guarantee you access to our services and their provision, including:
• registration and creation of the reserved area
• communications related to the provision of the service
• activities of an administrative, financial or accounting nature, such as those relating to purchases of our products.
These treatments are necessary to properly deliver LittleDogsParadise services to users who join.
1.2. To inform you about our business activities
We use the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
In particular we use them for:
• communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, by e-mail, text messages or push notifications;
• perform analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open e-mails, clicks made on links within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the relative operating system or the list of unsubscriptions to the newsletter.
1.3. To offer you a personalized service
We process the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to analyze your habits or consumption choices in order to propose an increasingly personalized service and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer. These analyzes are not in any case related to an automated decision-making process.
2. IS THE DATA CONFERENCE MANDATORY?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the order fulfillment by LittleDogsParadise (any refusal to provide the service makes it impossible to use the service); it is optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the website www.littledogsparadise.com and related applications.
3. WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT?
3.1. Data controller
The data controller is New Union S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative, with registered office located in Padua (PD) 35136 - Italy, Via Magarotto, 14, C.F./P.IVA 05013870281
The data controller uses a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to monitor the protection of personal data, according to current regulations.
For each request related to your personal data, compare the following point 3.2.
3.2. Data Protection Officer (DPO) and contact information
We remind you that you can contact the DPO at any time and send any questions or requests regarding your personal data and respect your privacy by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
• companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operations - even technical - of the services of LittleDogsParadise, such as providers of direct marketing and customer care services, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services.
• bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
4. HOW CAN YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT DATA, CHANGE IT, DELETE OR HAVE A COPY?
4.1. Access to personal data from your private area and revocation of consent (opt-out)
You can, at any time, view your personal data in your private area. Log in to your account and click on the "Account Information" or "Address Book" section.
Remember that you can revoke the consent you have provided at any time by writing to email@example.com or by accessing your personal area.
4.2. Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data
To export your personal data (takeout) or request the cancellation you can send a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org from the mailbox with which you registered on LittleDogsParadise.
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in case the export becomes particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be made within the foreseen technical times and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following point 5.
4.3. Exercise your rights
Any natural person who uses our service can:
• obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
• request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
• object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising material or direct selling or for completion market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
• receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
• propose a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to respect your privacy you can write to the dedicated address email@example.com
5. HOW AND FOR HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE PRESERVED?
The retention of personal data will take place in paper and / or electronic / IT format and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 1, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable legislation.
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 11 years under the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of the exercise of the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for purposes of ascertainment and repression of crimes. no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
6. HOW DO WE ASSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by means of computerized, manual and automated tools and with strictly related logic to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data on the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the maximum evidence on their pages or through alternative or similar means.